Today's idea is one that I've had that I've had the chance to test out and surprise my wife with. (Speaking of which, she was also surprised by the anniversary present I put together for her. More on that in a later article!)
Both my wife and I love music, and I created a custom ornament for our little Charlie Brown type tree this year. I made a little graphic with some music notes on it and engraved it out of wood on both sides, then cut out an ornament shaped figure, tied a ribbon on to it, and this is what the final result ended up looking like:
![]() |
| Fun Music-Themed Ornament |
Maybe you could engrave a family photo on the front with the year on the back?
What about other shapes for an ornament? A star? A snowflake? A tree? A gingerbread man? A candy cane? A snowman?
My plans for this this year: get my nieces and nephews their own special ornament, with a message from Brooke and me.
Comment on this and let us know any other ideas you have on fun possibilities! Or better yet, come in and tell us the craft projects we can work on for you to get those fun and unique, custom-made holiday decorations and gifts!

No comments:
Post a Comment